Monday, April 05, 2010


Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes.
That's why it takes great courage to love,
knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.

I guess I no longer have that courage and faith.


The weekend is over and torturous weekdays are back.
My weekend was a bad one, even though it was packed full.
Friday was the day where they came to my house for project.
In the night, IKEA & GIANT with Daddy Mummy.
Saturday, went to Kallang the temple for praying, and then to Bugis for shopping.
Last but not least, yesterday, Sunday, woke up early in the morning to go to Commonwealth area the graveyard there to pay offerings to ancestors.
It was kind of raining.
Here and there.
Lorry here and there.
Joss sticks and burning of incense papers.
Smoke going into eyes.
Causes eye irritations.
Back to hougang for late lunch.
Bus-ed home and back to hougang three hours later.
Reached home close to 11pm.
These few days keep get caught under the rain.
Luckily I didn't get sick.
And finally today, school day again.
Left house around 6:45am.
Quite late already.
Board the bus 53.
Reached school pass 7:20am.
Like going to school around this time. (:
First period was Physics.
I understand no formula.
Seriously, all the subjects are killing me.
There's no more favorite subject anymore.
Even D&T is causing so much stress.
I'm not ready for exams.
Totally not.
I bet I'll fail them if I continue being like this.
In school nowadays, don't have the motivation to study.
My mind drifts off somewhere else.
Enough of schooling.
After school, accompanied Shermeen for lunch.
2pm, she went for her Amaths class.
I then took bus 359 home.
Reached home, as usuals, nothing much.
My life is totally screwed up already.
I don't know what I've done or what happened.
Everything just came crushing down.
The first time I'm tired of life.
FML.

No comments: