Friday, April 09, 2010

Woke up this morning by my Daddy at 5:45am.
He thought why I haven wake up.
Lol, because I wanna sleep more.
Left house around 6:40am I think.
Reached school at 7am.
Sat down at the quadrangle with Yue Yi.
Awhile later, had the morning assembly.
After which, proceeds back to class.
The VP suddenly ask Yue Yi, Shermeen, Hui Ting and I to stay back.
Then she go about nagging about our accessories.
Its understandable that she caught Hui Ting, because she had alot of ear holes.
Mine was like such a small pair of earrings also cannot.
Shermeen's religious necklace also cannot.
Yue Yi put more than one ear stick. Lol.
Aiyah, who cares.
Went up to the classrooms.
Mother Tongue lesson.
We had a letter writing test.
One was informal, the other was formal.
I wrote the informal one.
It was about teenagers committing suicide by jumping down the buildings.
LOL, all the thoughts came into my mind and I started writing and writing.
First time have so many ideas.
Its like my mind thinks faster than my hand writing.
Shermeen wrote the formal one which was about writing a complain that the hawker centre is dirty or what.
Haha, I cannot do this kind of complaining letter de.
After Mother Tongue was Mathematics 3 periods.
We had a test, Paper 1, Question 1 - 17 only.
Totally didn't studied for this test, I never even looked through.
Haha, the test was alright, but sure fail.
Recess then was Social Studies.
Mr Millath didn't came.
English lesson was next.
Our class all got ready for Mrs Rajan's class.
Hahaha.
Yesterday because we aren't prepared for her lesson, she told us to sit on the floor.
Today, we got ready and even sat down on the floor and waited for her arrival.
When she came in, she did not expected that we would sit on the floor.
Haha, and she said she take this as a pre-punishment.
I meant, like next time if she want punish, sit on the floor, we don't have to for once. (:
Today's English lesson was entertaining.
Conversations were sarcastic and funny.
It was more of a chit chatting session.
First time English was this great.
Wai Kin and Mrs Rajan's conversations were the more hilarious ones.
The lesson ended happily.
School ends.
Wai Kin, Bok Mun, Sean, Shermeen and I stayed back in the classroom to help Saiful with the Sports Day the application form. (:
Awhile later, went down canteen with Shermeen.
Around 1:30pm, I went in to the band room.
The band members were there and a few sec 4s.
The voting of the Drum Major, Band Major, Secretary, Quarter Master and Student Conductor started.
After which, we collected the slips of paper and then Michelle and I collaborate the votes together.
Results were much expected. (:
After that, we were free to leave band!
Haha, pity the band members, they cannot leave.
They still have to play their instruments all that. Muahahaa. :p
Took 359 bus home.

Finally its Friday today.
A day where you don't need to worry about homework and can sleep MORE! :D
Heeheee. (:

No comments: