Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm finally home!
Today's Internet is SO SO SO SLOW.
Its now 8:24pm and I have alot of things to do.
Actually not alot.
Just an English comprehension homework.
But that's probably gonna take lots of my time.
Because I have to carefully answer the questions.
If not get scolded again. ):
Today during English lesson kena scolded also.
Stupid summary lor.
Hais.
My hotel city game is loading so slowly.
I need to do that first before completing my homework.
Heh.
After school the sec4 band members went to band room to take some photos and a video of us playing You Raise Me Up for MrPan.
The whole thing ended around like 4:30pm?
Then Yahdiman created some "problems".
LOL, lazy to elaborate la.
Then he still go complain to Mr Ang.
Hahah.
Michelle and I stayed in the band room to wait for Khaliun who was waiting for ZachD, ZachR, Aqil and Sean to try the song they made on electric guitar.
But in the end they also never try. ._.
Then we sat at the foyer tables with Mr Ang talking to us about the Yahdiman thing.
So here and there yeah.
Awhile, he called Yahdiman come.
Then ask Michelle, Khaliun to say at the table with them.
Rest of us go other side cause don't want like so many people to Yahdiman alone.
I didn't want to stay there, so I went home.
Today go home SO HEAVY RAIN.
Like HEAVY.
You know?
SO HEAVY.
Thanks Michelle for her umbrella. (:
Reached home lalala.
OKAY.
I AM LAZY TO CONTINUE ON LIAO LAH.
BYE BYE. :x

No comments: