Friday, April 30, 2010

Took 358 bus to school this morning to school!
Reached school, Yu Sheng teach me Geography. :D
Heehee, he teach half an hour only then I remember alot River & Coast features already.
And today, I finally know what is Deposition. LOL!
Thanks Yu Sheng! :D
Morning Flag Raising then was Mother Tongue Paper 1!
I did informal letter, because I don't like writing formal letters.
Next was the compo writing part.
I don't like writing Bao Zhang Bao Dao, I don't like writing stories, so I chose the Do you agree the question.
It was about Do I agree with this sentence.
不听老人言,吃亏在眼前。
Heeheee. :D
We had two hours for this paper.
I have time management okay.
I first hour complete the letter, then the next hour do the compo.
Hahaha.
After the paper, had a half an hour break.
Went to the study area to revise Geography with Yu Sheng.
He teach teach me again. :D
After that was Geography paper already.
Yu Sheng say he wrote 7 papers.
SIAO! SO LONG.
Hmm... Is it only use one side nia?
Or leave line?? !! :p
My first page was as usual, neat handwriting.
Turn then not nice already.
But at least it was legible, not like the Social Studies paper. :X
Of course, did the River & Coast question instead of the Natural Vegetation question.
I can imagine myself going blank for the questions if it wasn't for Yu Sheng this morning helping me. (:
I did Development question instead of the Geography of food question.
Well well well, the last question was a 8 marks question.
I wrote 4-5 sentences only. ._.
Because I really have no idea what to say...
Just hope I can pass this paper.

My pen ink goes down real fast.
In just two days time!
It gone down half way already.

After school took bus to central and bought school shoes.
Mine have hole already.
Oh, and Yu Sheng bought lunch for me.
Because my daddy mummy just now went down eat lunch and went home without buying lunch for me. );
THEY FORGET ABOUT ME! T^T
He bought BAR CHOR MEE.
So yummy siah. :P
Yum yum. ^^

No comments: