Saturday, April 03, 2010


Haven't been having the blogging mood.
Thats why I skipped a post yesterday.
Well, yesterday was a bad day.
No so much of a bad day, but I was feeling quite down.
Thinking too much again I guess.

First half of the day, around 12noon till 5pm, Shermeen, Wen Siew and Yue Yi were at my house.
Doing the CME project.
We didn't do much though.
So difficult. Haha.
After they left, I bathed then went down to IKEA together with Daddy and we had dinner with Mummy over there.
I forgot what time we went home.
Slept around 1am plus last night.

Woke up around 11am this morning.
Went over to Kallang area there to pray with Mum and Sis.
After that, we trained over to Bugis.
While walking to the MRT station, it was raining.
Drenched all over.
After that went in the train, very cold.
Reached Bugis after two stops.
I think its like 2pm plus already.
Had lunch at Yoshinoya.
Before that we ate Tako Pachi, three mah, one each. (:
After lunch, went to iluma.
Walked around.
After that, proceed to Bugis Street.
Which we spent like more than 3hours there.
Sister spent alot of money.
But all borrow from Mum. LOL.
She spent like $120.
$56 on contact lences I think.
She bought Demi Jacket, a bag, shoes, and I forgot already.
I spent $38 only. (:
I bought a blue top, a black biker jacket and wallet!
So happy.
My current wallet the colour fade away until don't know like what colour already.
So ugly.
Along the way, Cheryl called out to me.
Haha, its been a long time since we met.
My primary school best friend. (:
I also saw Vanessa and Dawnna over there. (:
Haha, shopped until legs are tired.
Finally around 6:30pm, we trained back to Pasir Ris.
Ate at Central together with Daddy.
Beehoon. :D
And finally went home around 8pm.

Have to wake up at 8am tomorrow.
For the Qing Ming Jie, the praying thing.
I thought I could sleep more tonight! ):

Nowadays, I love the weekends more.
School's been stressful for me.
Lots of stress coming from all directions.
Homework, Lessons and much much more.
I'm barely hanging on.
I don't have the motivation to study.
Especially Physics.
I don't understand any crap.
Social Studies as well.
The Saddam Hussein thingy.
I don't understand. ):
English comprehensions and Situational writings became so complicated.
And now compositions, I can't write simple stories.
Have to write those chim chim idioms and words.
Apart from that, have to check tenses and grammer.
What the hell.

I love fridays, because it the day where I can finally sleep peacefully without thinking that I have to wake up early in the morning the next day.
Saturdays are nice as well.
But Sundays are the most dreadfuls.
Thursdays are the worse.
ALL THE SUBJECTS.
I don't know how long more I can hang on.

I feel like I'm been seperated from the rest of the world.
There isn't a use for my handphone anymore.
Every night is the hardest to go through.
Because I have to try my best to fall asleep without thinking too much.
I guess I've been thinking too much.
I can't stop those thoughts too.
I don't know how long more I'm able to take this.

All those words seem so convincing and deceiving at the same time.
I don't know which are truths anymore.
I don't know who can I trust anymore.
People would say, in the end, family are the one who would always be there for you.
But it isn't so much of the truth.
Because I'm feeling the same thing from my family.
Excluding my lovely daddy of course.
In between my Mum and Sister, I've always felt like I'm the extra one.
Its like, it wouldn't matter to them if I exist or not.
At the end of the day, all I have is only Daddy.
But, how much things can I tell my Daddy?
There are lots of things that he wouldn't understand.
I can't find anyone to talk to anymore.
Its like.. nobody would care.
All the thoughts just keep revolving around my mind.
And thats when I think too much and get all emotional.
Well, I can rely on myself, can't I?
I don't know anymore.

No comments: