Saturday, April 17, 2010

Started lying on the bed at 9pm last night.
Sleep until damn shuang till like 7:30am this morning.
Why wake up so early on a Saturday?
BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO FOR MOTHER TONGUE ORAL EXAMINATION. ._.
Mine started at 9am.
Left house around 8:30am I think.
Took bus 81 over to school.
Walk walk walk into school.
Went up the hall and sat with Shermeen.
From 9am waited till 10:30am then was my turn.
While waiting, chatted with Shermeen and Dawnna.
I did my chinese orals badly.
The reading passage was alright, expect a few pauses whereby my voice stucked. >The conversation part was a total failure.
Total failure.
Totally.
Screwed up.
Didn't elaborate much and my points were... er hem.
The question asked about now more and more people don't want to take service jobs.
Well, I said that cause now people think that why want to serve people when you can choose to let people serve you.
Also now students think they studied so hard in school, why waste all that knowledge to do a no brain job.
I also anyhow said that cause the long hours, your whole life you're staying in that restaurant.
NO LIFE.
LOL, I direct translated NO LIFE, which was... 没生活.
Ridiculous right.
Cause even when at the end, she asked if I have anything to add on, I said NO. :x
Hahhaha.
I thikn I took like quite a short time.
I don't know.
She didn't told me how I performed, but Shermeen she did.
So I guess I was probably too lousy. ):
After the Oral, sat at the stairs with Shermeen, Jeremy, Tommy and Darren.
Awhile later, Shermeen and I went to the basketball court to play Basketball.
While Tommy waited for Darren outside the hall.
Jeremy I don't know go where.
Played a little while then like 11:30pm.
Went over to 7eleven to buy drinks.
Shermeen and I choose for so long, cause we don't know what to drink and we're tired of POAKA drinks.
In the end we choose a weird brand MILK TEA.
It tasted quite alright, but not thick enough.
Also, bought the Teenage magazine, reason was because have 2pm poster. :P
After that took 359 bus home.
HOME SWEET HOME!

No comments: