Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm home~
Just bathe finish, feeling super shuang. (:
This morning, despite sleeping in the air-con room last night, the weather was stuffy and hot.
Totally cannot tahan, went to bathe and finally left house around 6:35am.
Haven go out of the door already sweating and body all sticky sticky liao.
Walked over to the bus stop.
Can't wait for the bus to come so I could xiang-shou air-con.
Finally a bus came and it was the bus 53.
The air-con wasn't helping at all.
Maybe a little, but still hot.
Reached school feeling all sticky.
Sat down at the quadrangle wiping my sweat.
Realise there are lots of people in the quadrangle either wiping their sweat or fanning themselves.
This shows I'm not the only one who was complaining about the hot weather.
During reading period at the quadrangle, I was browsing through the Life! paper, the comics section as usual, Baby Blues, then to the Garfield comic.
First image: Alright, nothing much.
Second image: BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER.
Hahaha, Yue Yi then turn and look at me, giving me a weird expression.
I was laughing non-stop uncontrollably.
But Yue Yi don't find it funny. ):
Here's the comic.




I personally think it was hilarious.
Seriously. :/
First period was Physics.
Received our test results.
I tikam tikam do also can pass ley.
10/20 marks. :D
But their were a few ridiculous careless mistakes.
After Physics was D&T.
3 periods of boring D&T.
Hais, see my design journal the ideations until so sian. ._.
Recess then was Chemistry.
Didn't really paid attention to what teacher was saying, because I was feeling so sleepy.
I kept yawning.
Shermeen's water was my survival kit. LOL.
Next was English lesson.
Was given more homework from Mrs Rajan.
Another two articles for copying. YAWN.
Ezlink card was confiscated by Mrs Rajan for not doing the titles part.
Like almost half the class were being confiscated.
After that, received our Mock Test paper.
I've gotten 18/30 marks for it!
At least never drop mah.
Oh, and got back that Idioms & Vocabulary test we had.
Mrs Rajan said if the test have 7 or lesser mistakes, can get back our ezlink card.
I got only 3 mistakes. :D
Got back my ezlink card. (:
After English was Assembly.
Boring boring.
Then end school.
Took bus 358 with Yu Sheng.
Then he sent me home.
The weather was SO SO SO HOT.
We both sweat until like don't know what.
Went up the lift, then came down then went back up again. LOL!
Meanwhile, he used my D&T folio to fan me!
Damn shuang the wind.
How nice of him right? :D
Happy happy.
After that, finally got home.
Bathed.

Well, later I'm going for Mr Pan's concert together as a band.
Its at Esplanade I think.
5pm having Dinner with my fellow section mates at WhiteSands.
Meeting the rest of the band around 5:45pm.
Oh, I'm so tired now.
Maybe I shall have a nap for awhile.
Hmmm, no.
I want play computer. :D
BYEEEEE!

No comments: