Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Halfway in the bus to school today, the bus died.
Lol, lights off, then no air con.
So yeah, dropped off at the interchange.
Made us had to wait for another bus.
After what which seems like decades, a bus finally came.
Up the bus and then to school.
Morning flag raising as usual.
First lesson was PC & CME.
Nothing much.
Next was Humanities.
Mr Millath showed us many geography papers from other school.
I'm going to study River/Coast.
I don't know Geography of Food or Development is easier.
Shall decide when the paper comes. LOL.
The River/Coast topic, I think just memorise can already.
As for Social Studies, which the paper is tomorrow, I'm not prepared for it.
I don't like Social Studies.
I don't like writing essays.
But no choice, I have to study tonight. ):
Next, went for Miss hendon's lesson at the library.
She was disappointed with us cause none of us did the composition.
She gave us an option to do or not do, cause she don't want to pressurise us.
But in the end, everyone took the easy way, never do.
So well, she asked us to do on the spot.
We had to pass it up by the end of the lesson.
She marked quite fast, she returned it to us 2 hours after recess.
After recess was D&T.
Did some theory paper.
And yeah, I did the cutting list.
BUT, I did not state the size of the material, and the colour.
Because I haven't made a decision.
At the end of the lesson, I still handed it up.
Plus my D&T journal, the Production Method haven't do, Mrs koh say that one not important.
Lol, so I just hand it up lor.
Mathematics lesson was next.
Got back the Mock Test paper.
Well, during the test, I estimated to get 28 marks.
In the end, I received 25 marks. ):
Well, 3 careless mistakes.
One was the formula write wrong, the other was the Standard Deviation the Mid Value write wrong and last one was something, I forgot.
If I did not made those mistakes, I would have at least passed. ):
Mother tongue lesson was next.
Mr Ang talked about letter writing.
After that then he returned alot of our papers.
There's one paper, I've got 35.5/50. :D
The another letter writing, I've got 37/50. :DD
I'm happy.
Hahaha.
After school, walked around the school with Wen Siew and Yue Yi.
Because Wen Siew wanted to find his Spongebob leg.
LOL, it dropped off.
Walked around for awhile, then went back classroom.
Went down canteen again in favour for Tommy, Han Bin, Wai Kin, Sean and Darren.
Help them bought drinks.
Back in classroom for Physics Lesson.
Well, the lesson started at 2:30pm and ended at 4:45pm.
Around 2 hours. Omg.
I can't believe I stayed in a Physics lesson for so long.
Hahahaha. (:
I'm such a good girl.
Right?
I know. :X
Alright, shall end here.
Shall watch abit of 就想賴著妳 while waiting for the washing machine to finish washing the clothes.
Shall study after hanging the clothes and after dinner.
Study until sleeep! :D

No comments: