Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today was the official start of MID YEAR EXAM!
In a glance, its mid year exam already.
I still remember how it was when we turned to Secondary four.
Piles of homeworks everyday.
It all seems like it was just yesterday.
And now, here am I sitting for Mid year examinations.
Its going to be MAY already.
Like. FAST.
Hahaha, maybe faster enough, I'm leaving secondary school and becoming a Polytechnic student already. :P
Then I'll grow up and go to work!
I wonder what the future lies ahead for me.
Will my friends still be the same ones?
Will everyone around me still be the same?
Will I still be like how am I now?
I don't know.

Anyway, talking about examinations.
Today.
It was English Language Paper 1 and Social Studies.
English Language Paper 1.
There was a question on REUNION.
Omg, that question, Miss Hendon ask us do before!
I should have done that the other time. ):
But I choose A narrow escape the other time.
So well, today, I did the REUNION question.
My story was.....
It was my birthday, then went to a shopping mall together with my parents and three years old younger brother.
Suddenly the fire alarm rang, then alot people screaming, running around, pushing around.
Awhile later, the lights went off.
Couldn't see anything, then separate from parents.
Left me and my crying younger brother.
So we hide under a table.
Then suddenly explosion, wall crashed down.
Crushing people to death.
We were safe under the table.
Then thought nobody already, but suddenly heard parents calling out to me.
Oh, then its reunion with parents. LOL
And then awhile later, got rescued.
So talked a little bit about reunion, then end.
._.
I KNOW I KNOW.
Crap story, i know. ):
Next was Social Studies.
Well well well.
The source based questions, I think for the first two question, its pretty alright.
The behind two was so-so..
Until the essay part.
I chose to do the Healthcare in Singapore and Britain.
Because that's all I've revised the most yesterday and today.
The essay I wrote was the shittiest.
Totally stupid.
Okay.. :x
And and and, my handwriting on the first page was nice nice.
BUT!!!!!!!! When you turn the page, you would be shock by the handwriting.
It was almost illegible.
Seriously.
I almost can't recognise what I scribbled too. :X

Oh no..
Nevermind.
Tomorrow is Mother Tongue and GEOGRAPHY.
Tonight, I've got to study RIVER/COAST.
Oh! and Development or Geography of food ah?
WHICH ONE? I Don't know. ):

And anyway, we 4E/5N are having our exams in the hall.
I'm sitted at the third column, second row.
SO FRONT. LOL.
But quite cooling, and less distractions, cause sit in front.
Heeheee, sit behind sure see see alot people, then distract de. :P

ENG YU SHENG
give me 3 yummy yummy lollipop.
Now 1 inside my mouth. :D

No comments: