Saturday, April 24, 2010

You've got to watch this video!

Its about a three year old girl crying for Justin Bieber on a video.
And the video gets alot of hits on YouTube.
Thus, this video was how Justin Bieber surprises her~



AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :')


"Sooooo cute how she gets the phone call and realizes it's bieber and she's kicking around in excitement then he appears in front of her and picks her up to hug her!!! SUPER SWEET!

She is like the luckiest girl ever. I'm not a fan of his, but I know millions of girls would die to be in her place! 10 years from now she's going to look back and think, "Wow. All of that because I threw a hissy fit when I was 3 years old and the video got popular on Youtube."


I still don't like his music, and I still think he is quite annoying but he seems like a really nice guy." Quoted from jessica.


Well, here's that video which've got popular on YouTube. (:
There's no subtitles, therefore, listen carefully to what she says. ^^

No comments: