Wednesday, April 07, 2010

To school with Yu Sheng this morning.
Reached school, Yong Seng waiting at the bus stop.
Walked in to school, sat down until Mr Chow shoo us go quadrangle.
Morning Assembly finish then first two period was PC and CME.
Was told to do a postcard.
I like the postcard I made. (:
After which was Social Studies.
We watched the documentary about the September 11 thing.
Then was English period.
Miss Hendon class.
Have homework. ):
Recess then was D&T.
Continued doing our ideations.
Argh, I've only completed 2 ideations.
The rest just only have the main photo and a few sketching.
Tomorrow deadline already!
Then we had Mathematics Class test.
On the horrible Vectors and the complicated Financial Matters.
The vectors questions I totally had no idea how to do.
The taxation, profits & loss questions, I'm still alright with it.
After Mathematics was Mother Tongue.
Nothing much.
After school, accompanied Yu Sheng home.
Waited for him to bathe finish then we went back school again for the Badminton inter class.
Singles, our class versus 4e4.
The girls, Lee Yee won Farah.
But for the guys, Yu Sheng won Bryan. :D
Heehee.
After the inter class, went home.
Around 6pm, went down central for dinner with Daddy and Mummy.
Now I'm home!
I'm yawning again, so sleepy.
But I still need to do Miss Hendon's homework and the D&T. ):
SAD FACE.
I really want to sleep more. ):
I can't wait for Friday to come.

No comments: