Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yawn..
I'm currently yawning non stop but I just don't want to go to sleep because its only 6pm now.
For the past two days, I was outside during the night and reached home late and sleeping around midnight.
Thus the tiredness today.
Monday was the St.Patrick Concert.
Reached home around 11:30pm I guess.
Last night I went Bugis to accompany my sis for her manicure at Bugis.
While waiting for her, I did my homework.
I'm such a good girl right?
Haha, Around 8:50pm I went over to Jean Yip to get my hair cut.
Fringe only.
Kinda glad that my hair is not as irritating as it used to be anymore.
Around 10pm plus plus, sis finally finished her manicure.
Shao Xiong came over to fetch her.
He was shock to see me there too.
Haha, and there he goes haunting me for his songs. ._.
Cabbed home afterwards.

This morning, wake up around 5:30am.
Bathed and left for school.
Yu Sheng made Water Chestnut for me. :D
Although the colour like some weird weird grayish thingy [e.g. Painting then have the water to wash brushes that one], it tasted quite nice. (:
Hahahaha.
Nothing much to elaborate about school.
Oh! And hor, today got back our Mother Tongue common test the letter writing results.
I did quite well this time round. :D
I got 16.5/20!
SO happy.
I think its because this question I had lots to talk about.
Thus the high marks.
Hahahaha.
After school, accompany Yue Yi to get her hair cut.
See her cut hair while enjoying the air-con. :P
When we came out of the hair dresser, suddenly I heard some DEEP DEEP voice calling my name.
Scare me, I thought who.
End up was Darryl, Wei Zhi and Yu Sheng.
It was Darryl and Wei Zhi who shouted my name, according to Yu Sheng.
Hahaha.
They go play basketball at the CC there. (:
Walked around central with Yue Yi for awhile then I went home already.

Last night I didn't ate dinner.
Tonight, I'm not hungry for dinner.
Cause I drank too much water I guess.
Abit bloated.
Keep getting thirsty ley.

Well well well, I don't know how to end a blog post properly.
I always just end it abruptly. LOL
I realise.
So yeah. I'm ending this post already.
Er...
Need to say what ah?
Nothing right?
I don't know.
HAHA. ._.

No comments: