Monday, April 19, 2010



Today was a happy day! :D


Its another week nearer to the Mid Year Exams. :/
I can say, I'm not prepared.
This year passes quite fast, in a blink of an eye, its mid APRIL already!
Omg, what happened for the previous four months?
I have absolutely no idea.
This morning, to school with Yu Sheng.
He gave me Fererro Rocher Chocolates!
Weee~ Chocolates. :D
In return, I folded a rose out of the golden paper from the chocolate for him. (:
Today, received our Physics & Chemistry Books.
Wrote my name on it!
I love my name. (:
Physics, at least I'm understanding the P=VI, E=PT and the another cost formula.
But I guess when the exam comes, I wouldn't remember. ):
Design & Technology, I've already decided on the ideation that I want to make.
But there are some problems with it, because I don't know if it would be working or not.
Never mind, wait till I do the detail development.
Today's English lesson, majority of the class were punished by Mrs Rajan.
For not remembering the steps of doing an Own Words question.
Stayed back after school.
She told us to write these whole chunk of words, 100x.

1. I must first underline the answer in the passage.
2. I must circle the keywords.
3. I must replace or substitute these keywords.
*Synonyms, Antonyms, Associated word, A phrase.
4. I must finally rewrite the whole answer using these substituted words.

Its not one sentence = 1x, its one whole chunk, =1x.
OMG, like that one piece of paper can write only 10x.
So we would need 10 pieces of paper then can write finish siah.
In the end when we wrote until like 10+, she told us to stop.
She asked us to write two examples for each of the four kinds of substitute word.
After which, she said the whole chunk we write until 20x can already.
Hahaha, but still, its considered 200 lines already. ):
Hand was so tired!
3pm was dismissed.
Went over central to look for Yu Sheng.
He gave me Curry Puffs.
I was Nom Nom Nom -ing them before writing this blog post. :p
Awhile later, he sent me home.
It was raining!
Sheltered me from the rain using my heavy D&T folio. (:
Home Sweet Home around 4pm!

No comments: