Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I AM SO TIRED AND EXHAUSTED NOW.
All because of Design & Technology Journal.
Rawr.
Been doing the Detail Development since afternoon till now.
Left one part not done, cause I don't know how to do.
And another part, half done.
Hahaha.
I'm too tired to think anymore!!
Tomorrow is the deadline already~
Shall complete them during D&T lesson tomorrow.
I think I can. :x

I'm kinda lazy to blog, these few days.
Because I have practically nothing to blog about.
I'm lazy to blog every little thing like how I used to.
Life's been kinda ._. for me.
ITS LIKE THIS NOW.

1. Wake up.
2. Survive.
3. Sleep.

That's all I guess.
Or maybe should I add a LAUGH?
I should be laughing more.
But it seem to be lesser and lesser nowadays. ):
And all the stress from school, exams.
This and that.
Here and there.
How much I missed being a Kindergarten student.
The hardest question would just be DRAW 5 MORE BEES.
Or maybe, COLOUR THE BIGGER TREE.
Things like that.
I remembered, CIRCLE THE BIGGER TREE.
Hahaha, okay.
Shall end off here.
Headache and tired. ):

No comments: