Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This morning during P.E. lesson, I took my Napfa test.
Well, I just aimed a PASS for all.
For the Standing Broad Jump, I just jump 147cm, just nice pass.
For the Shuttle Run, my timing was 12.9 seconds.
Haha, so slow, I tried once only.
After that proceed to the pull ups.
Passing mark was 3, so I just did 3. (:
As for the sit-ups, well well well...
I can't do sit-ups, since primary school, I've never done more than 20. :x
This time I did like 18? LOL!
And finally comes the part where I am good at.
Always scored A for it. :D
Sit & reach!
Heehee, my favourite.
The length was 51cm.
I tried once only.
I wanna try again siah, but no need la, already over A the mark liao. LOL!
That was my only A, the rest was E except for 2.4km jog, D. HAHHA!
I'm so lousy. :P
I don't care too.
Hahhaaha.
Lazy to elaborate about school day.
Skipped to the Mathematics Mock Test after school.
I've counted the marks where I have confident in getting.
Guess what, its 28marks only.
The whole paper was 60marks. ._.
So I might just fail or just pass.
I wanna pass. Please~~
Hahahhaha, who am I pleading.
Plus I didn't studied for it. :X
OMG, its like 9 more days to Mid-Year Examinations.
I AM SO NOT READY FOR EXAMS.
It seems like I don't know anything at all.
Oh my goodness, time passes so fast!
I need to start studying already!
Maybe tomorrow.... :x
After the Mock Test, I went for the sports heats.
The field events.
Javelin!
Amira was there too, Javelin. (;
She and Irwin accompanied me.
Hahaha.
I'm lousy at Javelin.
I guess more than half of the people there are just throwing for the sake of throwing.
My furthest was.. 6metres. :/
Well, the 1st in place girl, the distance was like 18metres.
Followed by the 2nd place, around 12 metres and the third place, 9 metres.
Hahahha, I'm again so lousy.
I will never excel in sports. (:
Oh, and Amira gave me a box of heart shaped M&M chocolates.
Heeheee. CHOCOLATES! <3
Much loves, thanks Amira!
After the whole Javelin thing, Yu Sheng fetched me home.
Home sweet home @ 5pm!

No comments: