Sunday, November 21, 2010

Basically, today is just about AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 15! Hahhaa, because I've been watching the episodes the whole day today.
Several changes were made to the show in a bid to place greater emphasis on high fashion, including a lineup of prominent fashion industry guest judges as well as a change in prizes. The winner will receive a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics, a contract with IMG Models, the covers of and fashion spreads in Vogue Italia and Beauty In Vogue, as well as a prominent feature on Vogue.it. IMG will replace Wilhelmina Models as the model representation agency, and Vogue will replace Seventeen as the magazine publisher.

I've watched till Episode 5 until now. And for the four panal judging in this 5 episodes, Ann Ward received BEST PHOTO 4 times in a row! Its first time in ANTM's History that one of the models received BEST PHOTO 4 times in a row. She's just amazing.

Hehehe, I secretly took a look at Wikipedia and found out that the final two are Ann Ward & Chelsey Hersley!! OMG! I love both of them! :D I'm so looking forward in watching the rest of the episodes now!

I've liked Chelsey Hersley since the start of the Cycle because she looks great and does amazing on the runway. As for Ann Ward, I liked her after 2nd or 3rd episode when I slowly took notice of her. She is an extremly tall and awkward girl. Her background was like, maybe, a nerd or something back in schools. Because she was an awkward girl and her height was 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m). Shee's freaking 19 years old only! OMG! But she's kind and not like the other bitchy models in EVERY SINGLE CYCLE. Hahahhaa.

I've got to go back and continue watchin all the episodes! LOVE ANTM so much. Heh. Gonna watch the other previous Cycles which I've missed. I watched a few cycles of ANTM before but I skipped some cycles. So now I don't remember which I haven't watch before. Hhahahahhahaha. OKAY BYE! :D

Ohyah! I forgot to mention this particular runway challenge in episode 5.

One of the comments that was SO TRUE for me.
"I have never laughed out loud at an ANTM epsiode...this runway show had me in tears."

It was basically a moving runway. Miss. J. led the girls into 2nd Street Tunnel in Downtown Los Angeles where they were challenged to walk on a conveyor belt runway while wearing designs by Herve Leger.

The whole thing was SUPER HILARIOUS! Have a good laugh! :D



*** p.s. I've just finished watching Episode 6 and Ann Ward AGAIN recieved the BEST PHOTO. Omg omg omg, 5 times in a row already! But she has a flaw. She's photogenic but she's awkward in real life. ): She needs to get rid of the awkward personality.

No comments: