Tuesday, November 30, 2010



Gooood Morning! Today is a TUESDAY! And I'm having my OFF DAY! :D Yay~ Going out with Mum and Grandparents later. But, they want to go NEX to shop. SHIT siah, I'm like going there everyday. :/

Anyway, I was order taker for the whole day yesterday. :D I like being an order taker too! Quite slack but sometimes we have to pre-buss. Anyway, there was one table which I took order for 6 guys, they were all giggling/laughing when they went in the restaurant. They wanted 40pcs of Sweet 'N' Spicy Drumlets! Oh my goodness. Did I heard wrongly? So I double confirm, and the guy say, YES, 4 sets of 10ps Sweet 'N' Spicy Drumlets! Then they all started laughing and laughing. I don't know why but they triggered me to laugh uncontrollably as well. I couldn't repeat the order. :S Because I was trying to stop my laughter. SO EMBARASSING!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the night before yesterday, I received SKITTLES from Zoelyn! Hehehe, thank you so much! :D I also received 3 Ferrero Rocher from the boss there. Muahaha, I got chocolates and sweeeeets! ^^

Okay lah, I got to stop here and do my housework. ): Gooodbye!

No comments: