Friday, November 12, 2010


I'm finally home! It was such a long day! So today shall be a long post! I hope! :D Alright, starting as usual from waking up. Hahaha. I know you all must be thinking: "Eeyer, Joanne going to start blabbering about her day liao". RIGHT? But yeah, I'm just gonna do it. Heehee. ^^v

Woke up at 9am and of course, switched on the computer. Suppose to meet Michelle at 11am but I was LATE, ended up leaving house only at 10:50am, if I'm not wrong. I was rushing to get out of the house and so I just threw all my books, pencil box, calculator and entry proof into my bag. My uniform also never really make properly. Just tuck in and never adjust much. LOL.

Meet up with Michelle and we walked in to school, only to find that the canteen stalls are all closed. At that time, there was only Saiful, Shahila and Atiqah in school. Then Michelle and I went over to West Plaza's Koufu for lunch. I had Duck noodle and she had Duck rice. Eat finish of course, went back to school to revise.

We both were like not so in the revising mood. Michelle keep changing books to revise on, while I was stuck on one MCQ question for very long. 20 questions, I can do like One and a Half hour. Haha, of course in the middle consist of chatting and chatting. Finally at the last 30 mins, then I started on Chemistry.

Around 2:15pm, we went up the hall for the exam. Overall the paper was average. I don't know just anyhow choose one lor. :X Heehehe, but got one question I think until want to BOMBA. Haha, but in the end, I didn't, as you can see, I'm still blogging here. (:

After the paper, was super happy that 'O' LEVELS ARE OVER! OVER ALREADY YOU KNOW??? NO NEED STUDY LIAO YOU KNOW???? :D :D :D :D :D :D Heh. :/

After the paper, rushed home! Bus came around 4pm. Reach home 20 minutes later. Bathed and left house at 4:50pm. Train-ed over to Bedok and met Khaliun there. We then continued travelling to Newton and met Michelle there. We wanted to wait for the bus 171 to go to CCAB but the bus was too full for us to go in. So in the end, we took a cab to there instead.

Reached there, they was just starting. After the whole NCO POP thingy, we went to look for Fadhli and Mayang. They was so happy to see us and some of the band members there. (: Khaliun, Michelle and I left the place at 7:30pm. Took some refreshments and hopped in Michelle's dad's car. He drove us over to the Net Outreach thingy at East Vale Condo. The condo opposite DTE.

Went in the condo and into the apartment. We had about 10 people there. Oh, we had Steamboat cum "bbq". Hahaha. Shall not elaborate much on this outreach. At 10pm, Michelle and I left the place. I managed to catch the bus 17 home. Home sweet home at 10:20pm!

I AM SO TIRED NOW! Tomorrow going out again! Weeeeeee~

I might be joining Michelle and Amanda for shopping at Bugis, before proceeding to 313 Somerset to get my contact lens. Provided my Dad never go for work. Because the part time maid is coming from 9am to 1pm. If my dad no work, I can go meet Michelle and Amanda at 11am. BUT, if my dad went for work, I have to stay at home till 1pm, then I can go out. ):

HOPE MY DADDY NO WORK! :X (p.s. Daddy don't scold me if you saw this. xP)

Heehehehehehe, shall end here now! GOOD BYE!

No comments: