Thursday, November 25, 2010


Today was a stay home day. Woke up by Daddy at noon. It goes like this: "十二点了还不要起来啊?". Hahahaha, it means: "Its 12pm already and you still don't want to get up ah?". Heheheheehehe.

I slept at 1am last night and got woken up by Sister's Boyfriend's phone call in the morning at 7:30am and got pissed off and then went back to sleep. LOL. Then I had a bad dream. Luckily Daddy woke me up and stopped the bad dream. (:

Have work tomorrow again! 4pm till closing. Heee, at least I get to sleep till noon also nevermind.

Oh, did I mention about a few of our staffs are posted over to the new Pizza Hut Outlet at NEX shopping mall for a few weeks to help out? I don't think so. Well, I was chosen, as well as michelle and a few others from other batches. Riduwan said that he will definitely be pulling us back to Compass Point once they get stable. :D

Will be working there temporaily for a few weeks. So means next time I have to travel longer. ): Cause its at Serangoon. :/ Will still take 109 over to Seng Kang. But add extra journey, take MRT over to Serangoon. Like 3-4 stops I think. Journey to work is no longer 30mins alrdy.

Okay, need to end my post now. Sister is demanding the computer back. -.- So fierce somemore, like wait 1 min also can die. LOL, okay, bye!

No comments: