Tuesday, November 23, 2010

love quote Pictures, Images and Photos


Work was alright today. I prefer working in the evening till night than working in the morning till afternoon. I don't know why but when I always work in the morning till afternoon shift, time seems to pass super slowly. And it would always be super boring. However, working from afternoon till night, the time seems to pass so much more faster and it isn't that boring. Heh. So sad I'm working from morning till afternoon tomorrow. ):

Michelle and my schedule are all different except on Sunday. From 6pm to 10pm. Hahaha. But I Saturday work FULL DAY leh. So happy. Plus in the morning we are having a talk seminar of something called Customer Mania Plus thingy. Got to report there by 8.45am. After which I will start work at 12pm, all the way till closing! While Michelle starts work from 6pm onwards.

Alright, shall end my post here now. Not feeling well! ): Good night!

No comments: