Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Today was a tiring day! My legs are now like jelly. So.. "out of strength". I can't wait to jump into bed after typing this post. Hahahahahaha. Don't imagine it!

Okay, so let me start we having lunch at noon with Mum. We had Kway Chap. Heh, after that I went home and left house for work at 2:45pm. But when I went down, it started drizzling. Actually I was lazy to go back up and get my umbrella, but instinct told me to go up and get my umbrella. So I went up and get it. Went back down and realise that its raining heavily already. Luciky I went up and get the umbrella. If not I would be drenched, on the way to the bus stop.

Bus was super slow in the morning. On the expressway, when I look out of the window, almost ALL the vehicles traveling beside us were overtaking us. No, its not because cars drive faster, even another bus also overtakes the 109 bus. From that, I conclude that the bus today is really extremely slow.

Reached Compass Point at 3:30pm. Went to Watsons to look for my hair dye. I bought the colour, Apricot Mocha. It was like Dark brown. I don't think dye already will have much difference, cause my hair quite dark ley. See how lor, I'll dye my hair tomorrow morning! (: So excited!

Report for work at 4pm, together with Michelle. Actually, today, both of us are suppose to be Busser. The one that clears and sets the table. But today not enough CSRs, so the manager asked us which one of us want to be CSR. Of course Michelle wanted, and I didn't want. Hahaha, Michelle likes being a CSR because she is the kind who can speak freely. While I prefer to do jobs like busser, server, cashier, or order taker, this kind. Like my previous jobs, I never wanted to do Host, I always did order taking, making drinks or food runner.

I don't like to stand there all day and say "Hi Welcome!" and "Thank you See you again!". Its like time passes SO SLOWLY! Then still need to seat the customers and say the soup of the day, say this say that. I not that kind of person. Not suitable at all.

Although being Busser is much more tiring, I just need to say "May I clear your plates?" and KEEP SMILING. Alex, Jazz and I were Bussers. So we keep walking around and around. Must more tired than Michelle okay! Hahhaha, Michelle is more thirsty than us niah. :P

I'm listening to Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift songs all day! Yesterday didn't heard any songs in the restaurant because I was CSR yesterday. Today Busser, I can listen to the songs played in the restaurant! I love it~

Actually, our schedule was until 9pm only. But suddenly alot of people, so manager asked us to extend. So we accepted it lor. Worked until 10pm. By that time, I was SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY TIRED. And hungry tooo. But our dinner was Garlic bread. ): Cause the manager forgot we haven't ate dinner. :/ Nevermind uh!

By the time we ate finish and all, was already 10:30pm plus plus. Went toilet and the realise we forgot to bring the Menu home. So we went back to took the Menu. By that time, was like 10:50 liao lor. Then I walked over to wait for bus 109. Waited for like 15 mins. SO LONG. ): Board the bus at 11:15pm.

Reach home at 11:45pm I think. Immediately collapse on the sofa. My back now is super painful. My toes all red red liao. I think tomorrow wake up, my legs sure still painful one. ):

Alright, its now 1:30AM already. Shall end my post here. Will go jump into bed sooooon! (:

No comments: