Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today is just another day that I'm gonna be at home the WHOLE DAY. So I hope that my Internet connection not gonna be naughty again and be a slowpoke. (:

Watched the movie 'Easy A' with sister two days ago. Oh well, the movie was funny, but definitely not top-notch. I like the parents of the female lead because they seems so fun and are very liberal and supportive of their daughter and her choices. Both the parents were like all hyper and likes to joke around. How fun! :D


And the trailer! Oh, its NC 16. Sister still turned to me and asked if I'm 16. -.-



Overall, I will rate this movie maybe a three and a half stars?

Yesterday, we had family outing + Shao Xiong. We went to the RHB bank first cause Sister is getting a study loan. After which, we proceeded to the nearest shopping mall, which is the Parkway Parade. Haven't been there for a long time.

We were bored, and we had dinner around 6pm at PUTIEN. We actually wanted to cab home around 7 plus. But then we remembered that there's the peak hour charge. So we purposely walk around more, until 8pm.

The funny thing is, at the taxi stand, there wasn't a soul there before 8pm. All of them were waiting nearby, cause nobody wanna pay that extra 35%. LOL. Sure as it seem, at the strike of 8pm, everyone proceeds towards the taxi stand. The queue was SUPER LONG suddenly. Hahahaa.

Shall end my post here! Bye bye!

No comments: