Monday, November 08, 2010


Look between the lines. Read between the words.
Because the most important things, are left unsaid & unheard.

Fell asleep around 1am last night. Alarm rang at 6am this morning and my first thought was: "Huh... I thought I just fell asleep..". -__________- zzZ.

Met Michelle at MJC bus stop today cus it was drizzling. Walked to school and went to the canteen. Everyone was like chatting instead of studying. Hahahaha. I only focused on Healthcare. And some other chapters, I only read like one page.

Paper started at 8am. First thing I went to see is the SEQ. Healthcare, Globalisation and Venice came out! I think its a relieve for some people that Venice came out. However, Michelle and I gave up on Venice. So we both did Healthcare. I think there is a minority doing Globalisation, since the teachers predicted that Globalisation will not come out this year, despite the fact that Globalisation came out every year. LOL.

Whatever it is, 'O' LEVELS IS MORE THAN 9/10 OVER ALREADY for me. Cause I only left Science Paper 1 which will be on Friday. MUAHAHAH, I'm so glad! Damn happy you know~? ^^v

Heheheheheehehehhehehehehehehhehehe. IMMA HAPPY GIRL! :D

No comments: