Monday, November 01, 2010


Physics shot me in the head.

Went to school at 12:45am today. Along the way to the school gate, Amanda was walking behind me, so I waited for her. Then we both waited for Khaliun as she was walking towards the gates from the opposite direction together with Solongo. Hahaha. Went to canteen straight. Sat down on a table and start whining about Physics. Hahhaha.

Paper started at 2pm. The paper wasn't easy for me. But it wasn't difficult for most people. So I guess, its an average paper? I don't know how to answer explaining questions, but for calculating questions was alright. Mr Lim say before Physics is as long as you get the answer correct, you get the full marks for that particular calculating question. Heehee. For some questions which I don't know, I just anyhow write answer. :P

After the paper, chatted with Benedict and Chinfung for awhile. Left school with Chinfung and went our separate ways at the gate. Went to take the bus home! Reached home around 4pm. Wahaha.

Tomorrow's paper is Geography. Argh, screw humanities. I want to store a 2MB memory card into my brain just for Humanities exam. Can I? Pleeeeeeaaase~?

No comments: