Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm back from work! Long ago. Hahaha, today work 4 hours only. I want longer working hours ley. Then tomorrow they put me off again. I want to work! The basic pay so low already, then working hours still give so little. ):

But I'm happy cause on Saturday, I get to work full shift. From 12pm all the way till 9pm. Hope they just extend it till closing. So have one more hour. Muahahhaha.

Okay lah, I think now got nothing much to blog about also lor. There's nothing much to blog about work. Just work lor, what you expect. :/ I don't know how last time I'm able to blog such a long post about work. Hahahhaha, like in detail siah. I think now its cause I'm getting lazier and lazier already liao. :X

Oh yah, anyway, some of you wanted to see my sis without her thick make up on. So I guess this video might satisfy you somehow? Hahahaha. Look out for her wrinkles. (:





Okay lah, I sound like a bad sister now. :/

No comments: