Sunday, November 07, 2010

Been quite lazy to update this space with words. Usually just throw in one NICE photograph and call it an update. I'm so sorry uh! Because everyday is just the same. Wake up, switch on computer, eat, continue with computer, eat, computer again, SLEEP. I'm sure you guys don't wanna read such boring updates right? (:

Went around Orchard Road during Deepavali with family. Walked all around and legs were so tired. We finally had our late dinner at 446 coffee shop. CRAB! Because we were craving for CRABS the night before. Heee. That day was quite fast cause we all woke up at noon, had lunch at 2pm, tea break at 6pm and dinner at 9pm. Wahahaha. :D

Tomorrow is Social Studies paper. After this paper, will be PLAY TIME. Because the last paper gonna be Science MCQ. Who cares~ :X Just choose one option. Wahaha. I've got to go revise Social Studies now. And I've been procrastinating since I woke up in the morning at 11am. BLAME SOCIAL STUDIES FOR BEING SO UNATTRACTIVE! :P

So looking forward to MOVIE DATE tomorrow. LOL. Movie date yeah? We'll be watching 'Easy A'. The movie name sounds boring, but after viewing the trailer, I think it will be quite interesting? Will blog about it some time soon, maybe the next day if I'm not lazy. Anyway, will just be a short post.

Oh, and the Malacca Trip updates. I AM LAZY TO POST UP 154 photos here. Thus, view it on my FACEBOOK ALBUM. (:

Can't wait for the job interview on 11 November with Michelle. Oh and, last night, my previous boss asked me go back to work at her restaurant on the 16th. :/ I dunwan. I want to sleep more, so I would like to cut down on travelling time. ^^v

Shall end my post here! Wish me luck for tomorrow's Social Studies paper too! :D

No comments: