Monday, November 29, 2010


Good morning everyone! I'm so sorry that I did not update last night as I reached home around 12am and then proceed to bathe and all. Then Mum didn't allowed me to switch on the computer. ): So I didn't get to blog! But nevermind, I shall blog now!

Yesterday, work was fun! Because I was the food runner! :D Serve all the food. Hehehehe. Better than doing busser lor. Hope I be food runner again today, but low chance ney. Be drinks server also can luh! Hahahhaha.

Justina and Jasmine from CMP came over too, but got sent back 5 hours later. He say they ain't working, then ask them go back.

Michelle came at 4:30pm! Actually she was busser again, then after awhile, she become scoop and serve the soup de. Quite boring neh, cause soup not everytime come de.

Anyway, both Michelle and I fell down on the slippery floors yesterday, but on different timing and area. HAHA, I fell when she wasn't here yet. So paiseh, in the dining area somemore. My tray still fly off my hand. :/ But luckily my tray got nothing. Heeeheeeheeee. Michelle fell just outside the kitchen. Twice I think. But I didn't saw. Haha!

I think NEX outlet is too messy. Like all because of the CURTAIN! Everyone bang on each other, drinks fell, plates and glasses broke. Haha, everyday sure got *PIANG* something broke de. LOL! Now everytime go through the curtain, got phobia liao. Hahhaha. Compass point's curtain not that bad cause its a little bit shorter. Plus we always push the curtain push until never pull back, wahahahaha. But compass point's curtain quite low, then heavy also, then there are certain times, where you go in the kitchen, the curtain just sweep your face.. :/

Hmmm, work from 12pm to 10pm again today! I still hope I can be food runner, if not drinks runner, or order taker also can! Hehehe, I just don't want to be busser anymore. I want do bar too, provided there is someone helping me too. Cause there are some things I'm not sure of and NEX outlet always so many customer. Scared I confused. Hahhahahaha.

Okay, shall end my post right here. Gooodbye and see you again! :D

No comments: