Saturday, November 13, 2010

Town with Michelle Lai & Amanda Anna Lim!

Woke up at 9am this morning because the part-time maid was coming from 9am to 1pm. Of course, everyday routine; brush teeth all that and SWITCH ON THE COMPUTER!! :D Hehehehehhehehe. :X Actually Amanda and I planned to meet on 11:30am at the Mrt station. But she dyed her hair in the morning, so we met 15mins later. She dyed Marsh mellow brown! It suits her so much. I wanna try too! :D

We took the train to Bugis and met up with Michelle there. All three of us wore dresses and put on make up today. (: Went over to AJISEN RAMEN for lunch @ Bugis Junction.


I had Cha-Shu Ramen Set.


Amanda had Chicken Teriyaki Ramen Set.


Michelle had the Teriyaki Chicken set. Hers was rice. I forgot how it looked like already. ):

Mine and Amanda's set was inclusive of One choice of Ramen + Ala-carte + Drinks. We both choose the Fried Chicken as the ala-carte choice.


The fried chicken was kinda hard though. Plus I was quite full after having my Cha-Shu Ramen. So I did not really enjoyed the fried chicken. But I think it was good. If only I wasn't so full. :/ I love the soup of the Cha-Shu Ramen! But Michelle don't like ley. ):

After lunch, we walked over to Bugis Street. At the pedestrian crossing, Amanda told me she saw my sister, so I tapped my sis. Hahaha. We were in the middle part at that time.

As the weather was quite warm, we went up to the second floor. Shopped around. Amanda bought a top + pants for $12! It came together. After which, she bought another top. Hahaha! After that I don't know what she or Michelle bought already.

We then went to the first floor to shop more. We left Bugis for Somerset around 3pm I think. When we reached 313 Somerset, we went into New Look.
Michelle and I got our clutch bag over there. We had the same clutch bag, but different colour. (: The price was $19.90 per bag but 50% off at the second bag. Haha, so we ended up paying around $15 each.

We then went out of somerset and walked outside. I was supposed to meet Dawn at Takashimaya on 4pm. So Michelle and Amanda went over to Far East Plaza to shop first, while I met Dawn at Takashimaya. Went over to Paris Mikki.


Dawn ordered the contact lens for me and rushed off. Meanwhile, the shop tender assisted me. Checked my degree and all. She then taught me how to put on the contact lens and how to remove. She said I was GOOD at it. :D Heh.

After that, I left the contact lens in my eyes and walked over to Far East Plaza to join back Michelle and Amanda. Feel so good without my specs and is still able to see clearly. Gone are the days where I can only see my self reflection, of not wearing a spectacles, through the mirror CLOSELY. :D

While at Far East, we went around to look for shops which do Eyebrow shaping. Finally found one and decided to try. Michelle and I hesitated for awhile though. Amanda went first!


Meanwhile, Michelle and I took photos!


ME!


After Amanda was Michelle's turn. Michelle's eyebrows were abit short and not very thick, so the lady extended for her. Hahaha. (: Finally, it was my turn. My eyebrows were quite thick, so mine was more painful. Survived through it. :D Heehehe, three of us then took photos together!



Had a photo of Michelle's Unglam scrunch face. But I'm good, so I don't share it here. :D

Hahhahahahahaha, after that was 5:40pm already. Michelle and I need to go, so we walked over to the MRT station. Michelle alighted at Dhoby Ghaut while Amanda alighted at Bugis too look for her parents. As for me, I travelled all the way back to Pasir Ris and finally board the bus home!

I had so much fun today with Michelle and Amanda! Can't wait for our next shopping trip! (:

p.s. I'm being accepted into Pizza Hut! The manager just called me and told me I was accepted. I'm suppose to go collect my uniform tomorrow and go for the job training on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So excited! :D The person haven't called Michelle yet to accept her ley. ): I HOPE SHE WILL BE ACCEPTED! I WANT TO WORK WITH HER!!! ):

***

MICHELLE IS ACCEPTED INTO PIZZA HUT TOOOO! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'M SO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: