Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello everyone! I'm here to blog again! :D Woke up around 10am this morning. Took bus 109 at 12:30pm towards Michelle house. Around West Plaza there, Wei Siong board the bus. He then teach me where to alight for Compass Point. Alighted two stops after the Expressway. Took Bus 372 over to the interchange and took the MRT to Buangkok and walked over to Michelle's house.

I like Michelle's house cause the while house is WHITE COLOUR. Like very clean like that. Haha, its a condo. (: Played with Michelle's soft toys. They all very bored, so I come entertain them. Muahahhaa, I especially like the baby pooh. SUPER ADORABLE! :D

Chatted until 2 plus then Michelle went to change her clothes. Went to Compass Point at 3pm and went in Pizza Hut for our interview. After waiting for awhile, the staff told us to come back at 4pm. So we went around Compass point first.

Tried a Chicken Ham & Cheese pie from The Pie Kia. $1 only leh!


And it was delicious. Love the crust! We also had tea at YaKun. Finally was 4pm already, went back to Pizza Hut and waited for the Manager. Wei Siong waited for us somewhere outside or where, I don't know.

Waited for quite awhile in the restaurant. In the mean time, chatted with Michelle lots of stuff. Finally around 4:30pm, the Manager came. I went for the interview first. Followed by Michelle. I think the interview went quite smoothly. Hopefully we will be accepted! :D

After the interview, we went to look for Wei Siong and Michelle's Mum and Didi. Michelle's Mum look young. Maybe cause of her being small size. Hmmm, she somehow looked like one of my parents friend. Michelle's Didi so adorable and so naughty also! Walked around then took MRT over to Kovan. Went around to look for Didi's birthday cake. Finally placed the order and we went to have lunch at the near by hawker center.

We had Chicken Rice. I think the chicken rice there is good. When we eat finish, it was around 6:30pm already. So Wei Siong and I left and waited for the bus 81 to go home. It came when we reach the bus stop. Muahahha, no need wait.The bus ride was around half an hour or more I think. But I reached home at 7:15pm.

Reach home feeling so tired! Haha, oh, and tomorrow still have Science Paper 1. I haven revised anything yet. I WILL REVISE LATER! Hehehehehe.

Oh yah, I'm so addicted to this song now.

SNSD - Hoot!



Look at the lyrics! :D *hints Mr Eng*

Hahahhaa, alright! Shall end my post here! Good bye!

No comments: