Friday, November 26, 2010

Wooooohoooooo! I'm back from work! EXTREMELY TIRED TODAY! :S

Started work at 4pm. Pumped some balloons and put it all around the restaurant. We also made flower ballooons and paste it on the stretch of glass walls. So nice! :D Different colours also! But I won't be able to see it anymore until like maybe a month later or so? I think by that time, they also take down le lor.

Peter made Cream of Mushroom soup today. I helped him too! Hahaha, actually is I kaypo lah. But quite fun ney! Kenneth always tries to scare me. ._. Just because the first time I met him, I got scared by him. He smacked a balloon towards me, then I got startled. Then from then on, he keep trying to scare me. But FAILED. Lol. :D

Oh, and I've got ANOTHER COMPLIMENT from a customer TODAY! :D :D :D :D SO HAPPY SIAH! Heh. Milleth informed me about it. Hehehe, somemore it says "Good service ... ... ... ESPECIALLY FROM JOANNE". Muahhahahahahahahahhaha!!! SO HAPPY CAN?! :D Heh.

Anyway, I'm working at NEX shopping mall starting tomorrow! Hopefully before Christmas, I will be back at Compass Point again. (: So excited for tomorrow!

Did some research on NEX shopping mall.


Read the full description here.

Extracts:

"The seven-storey mall, located next to Serangoon interchange station, has over 600,000 sq ft of retail space. It is about the size of Ion Orchard and is the largest suburban mall in the north-east.

The mall will also have two foodcourts, Food Junction and Food Republic, ‘to offer more food varieties and choices for family shoppers’, its spokesman said.

Food Junction will run a 17,000sqft foodcourt that can seat about 500 people, while Food Republic’s 6,500sqft food atrium will seat about 250 people.

At present, the mall is almost fully occupied. Its anchor tenants are Japanese chain store Isetan, cinema chain Shaw, FairPrice Xtra and the Serangoon Public Library.

Other key tenants include bookstore Popular, Japanese food street Shokutsu 10, Courts, Crystal Jade Kitchen, Party World KTV and children’s boutique Kiddy Palace.

Dog owners can also make use of the 2,000sqft dog run located on the roof garden. The run is the first in a mall here, and is meant for dogs to exercise and play in an off-leash environment under the supervision of their owners.

The run can be accessed via designated lifts and escalators. Dogs, however, are not allowed in other areas of the mall.

To cater to families, there will also be a children’s playground with dry and wet interactive play equipment, and 11 nursing rooms for mothers – more than any other mall. "

Just by reading this, it seems to be quite grand. Hahah, so big ney. I'm so looking forward to go there tomorrow! :D

Alright! Up till here! Good night! :D

No comments: