Friday, December 10, 2010


Good morning everybody again~

Work was from 12 - 9 yesterday. Was appointed to be Engaging Agent in the morning. Well, Engaging Agent is the one who goes around giving sweets and balloons. Then help everyone. So means, I need to take order, help CSR, help bussing, help run food, help run drinks and soup, ALL. But yeah, I didn't want to do that.

So around 2pm, I switched to do BAR! :D Yessa! I kinda like doing Bar too! Only if the dockets come one by one, or I have a drink runner beside me. Heh.

At night, I was suppose to be CSR. OMG! NOOOOOOOOO!!! ): But~ Michelle saved my life! Wahahahaha, because she was actually suppose to work till 5, but extended till 9. Then Misty never put her into the roster. So in the end, she try to put her in, and I also requested not to be CSR... And so, she became the CSR, and I became the Soup/Drink Runner! Hahahha, so sorry Michelle~ But Michelle also say before she like being CSR ley. :P

Thus, I scoop the soup and all. Last night soup was Veggie Chicken Soup. I hate scooping that soup because every bowl must have carrot, celery, onion and chicken. When the soup is full, got alot ingredients. Towards the end, the ingredients become so little! So irritating! Somemore cook Veggie Chicken Soup so troublesome! Need to cut the celery! Weigh the rest of the ingredients. Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken is SO MUCH EASIER TO COOK!

When I got no soup dockets, I help to make DESSERTS! Hehehehe, I like making the Cake Platter! ^^

Today's work time is from 2pm till 10pm. I HOPE I DON"T BE BUSSER OR CSR OR ENGAGING AGENT! Hahhahahahhahahhaha. :D

No comments: