Monday, December 13, 2010

While finding the best looking Hut's Platter photo through Google Images for the previous post yesterday, I clicked into the main link of the photograph. I read through the Pizza Hut entry of that particular website. Then I scrolled back of and saw the headings, Y-Lyn's Journal...... Of Food & Travel =) Of course, the first person that came into my head is my teacher. Mrs Koh - Lee Y-Lyn Wendy. Hahha. But I was confused because at the profile there, it wrote the name as MISO.

Then I went on and read the other entries. I do have to admit that most of the entries were pretty interesting. The English is quite good too! Its like reading some famous food/travel blogger blog. And some of the photos taken were of high quality and had some photography sense in it. I was thinking, is it another person who had the same name as my teacher? UNTIL, I scrolled down to a photograph and saw a photo of my teacher..

I was kinda shocked. Because I never expected my teacher to have such an interesting journal and such good English. I'm impressed. Hahaha! Continued reading on to the older post. And I'm so envious because she have went to SO MANY DIFFERENT PLACES! I want to travel the world too.. ):

Anyway, here is the website. http://ylyn-journal.blogspot.com/ (:

Oh, I also realised that I'm starting my blog post with "Good Morning" ever since I started blogging when I wake up in the morning.

*laughs*

Yesterday during work, I was Order Taker again in the morning. I'm already sick of suggesting the Hut's Platter cause of the day before. But my first two orders, the customer wanted Hut's Platter.. In just 3 hours, I'm gotten 7 Hut's Platter orders, without me suggesting it. WAHLAO! Yesterday I try so hard then so hard to get, today I don't want to try, then come so easily!

At night, was supposed to be Order Taker again, but I'm sick of it. So I requested to change to Food Runner! YAY! :D Heh.

No comments: