Thursday, December 23, 2010

Work was fun yesterday because I'm in the kitchen for the whole day! In the morning, I was Drink Runner. All I have to do was to help Efren serve the drinks. Haha, easy. When he busy, then I also help him do the drinks. (:

Michelle made Honey Drink for me because I was having a sore throat! Awwww, how sweet of her! :D Feel so loved. Heh. ^^ *shy*

Pizza Hut was so empty in the morning. Therefore, all of us were in the kitchen, chatting and slacking. Ate Mhai was Soup runner, I was Drink runner, Michelle was Food runner and Efren was doing Bar. Hahahaha, so we had fun in the kitchen! :D

From 3pm to 4pm, Michelle and I had a 1 hour break! We went over to food junction to have our meals. I had Fried fish soup + Mee Sua, while Michelle had my favorite Fried Hokkien Mee! Hehehe. After our meal, we went pass Dessertstory. We tried their Mango Snow Ice for $4.20. I've tired Mango Snow Ice somewhere else before, but the portion was bigger than the portion we received yesterday. Hahaha.

At night, I was FOOD RUNNER! Yay! I kept going inside the kitchen to do CUT. Which means cutting the pizza. Hahah, damn fun can? I like to cut. Then Dan Dan help me ask Jonah if can switch Efren with me, so I can do Cut for the night. Hahaha, he say no, later I cut myself. LOL!

BOH is 16 years old and above then can do de, I AM 16 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE liao leh! ): But anyway, I still get to do cut for a little while. Hahhaah. Then Jonah told me, if I want do BOH can, just ask Riduwan to transfer me over to NEX and he will let me do BOH. Hhahhaha!

At night, Pizza hut was quite empty as well. All we do was just talking and talking. Hohoho. Ended work at 9pm!

Yu Sheng's mum made bread for me and told him to pass it to me cause he told her I was losing my appetite due to my sickness. Awww, I'm damn happy can. Heh. And Yu Sheng also bought Honey drink for me. Now I have two bottles of Honey Drink in my fridge, one from Michelle and one from Yu sheng. Heh. I'm so happy cause I've got people who care about me! Even someone else's MUM also can care about me leh! :D HEHEHE. Feel so loved again! ^^

Working from 12pm till 10pm tonight. Hope I will be food/drink/soup runner again! :D

No comments: