Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I AM SO TIRED AND DARK CIRCLES ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE DARK EACH DAY! T_T

Boo hoo hoo, someone buy me some eye serum or those mask for panda eyes one? I need it badly. Even concealer can't cover them up! SO SAD!!

Anyway, I kinda miss Pizza Hut. Its kinda boring working in an office.. Like cannot talk very loud, or got stacks of stuffs to comeplete. This morning before lunch break, I was super sleepy. :/

Working at Raffles made me can't save any money. So tomorrow, Michelle and I are going to SAVE LUNCH MONEY. Hahah, we are going to dabao Bee Hoon from interchange. LOL! Don't know how ley. Raffles there also not much nice food to eat ley.

I want to lose weight plus save money, so maybe I buy bread for lunch everyday? Hahahha, see how lah. (:

No comments: