Saturday, December 04, 2010


Good morning everybody! Its a Saturday today! But I still got to work! 12pm till 9pm. After which, I still have Pizza Hut Meeting at Compass Point. Should end around 12am.. Oh no, so late!
Anyway, supposed to end work at 9pm last night, but delayed, so 10 plus then end. Work yesterday was quite fun, maybe because at night I was the food runner. I LOVE BEING FOOD RUNNER more than anything else! :D Maybe because of the fun people in the kitchen! ^^ They are almost all funny and hilarious.

In the morning, I was an order taker. Well, order taker is easy to be, and quite slack, but no fun when there isn't any one else clearing the plates. :/ Hahaha, wore the walkie talkie in the morning. But most of the time, I can't figure out what they are saying. LOL.

Saw Jolin Lau at the restaurant! Hahaha. Aaron and his gf also came during evening. Michelle say they two quite sweet. (: From what I see, I think they will last, not because of aaron, but because of his gf. Just a comment. (:

Anyway, I hope I will be food runner again today for the whole day! :D

No comments: