Friday, December 17, 2010


Work yesterday only lasted for 5 hours! Heehee. Worked from 12pm till 5pm. This few days feel very tired and bored at work. Don't know why ley. Like.. SIAN! Can't wait for it to end.

After work, sat inside the office with Peishun! It was her last day! Exchanged numbers. (: Left Pizza Hut around 6 plus. Went to the toilet and changed out of my uniform. Went around to walk walk shop shop while waiting for sister to reach. Bought a sliver hair band, transparent comb, and two nail polish. Heehee. But I still couldn't find Make Up Remover wet tissues. ):

Finally around 7plus, Sister came. Went over to the New Zealand Nature cafe for a private function. Will post up the photo another day. (:

Working from 12 - 10 today. OH NO. 10 long hours. Can die. I hope I'm being placed as Food Runner, at least won't so bored. Heh. Very long never become food runner liao leh. ):

ANYWAY~ Last night, saw Mum watching some new Taiwan Drama. OMG, its like nice leh! I very long never watch Taiwan Dramas already. This one is called 爱无限!


Can't wait to watch it when I'm having my off day on Sunday! :D

No comments: