Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Hey everybody, I'm trying my best not to start my post with GOOD MORNING! Hahhahaha! Yesterday durng work was Order Taker for the whole day. I realise I prefer taking Orders at the inside part of the restaurant, rather than the front side of the restaurant. Everytime I do infront, I get super bored and tired. While at night today, I will like time passed super fast! :D Because my section was the behind part. Wahahhaha!

Anyway, I know how to be Back of house (BOH) "Cut" already. Hehehe, because whenever I do Food runner, I will always see how the "Cut" cuts the pizza and all, so I learnt. A few days ago, I tired, and I did well! :D Now I always go in and help le. Hehehe, and the BOH staffs all know I know le, also will let me help. Heh! I wanna learn "Make" soon! As for pasta, I only know how to make Prawn Aglio Oglio. Hahhaha!

I think I'm more familiar to all the things in Pizza Hut NEX outlet, than Compass Point outlet. In NEX, I know where most of the stuffs are. However, in Compass Point, I have no clue. Plus at CMP, I not really close to the staffs there. Except those who came over to NEX for attachment as well. Hahahah! After this attachment ends, I wonder if I will get used to CMP again.

I just found out that 'N' level results are this Friday. Good luck to all the people who are waiting for their 'N' level results! I can't wait for 'O' level results to come out. (:

No comments: