Thursday, December 02, 2010

Gooood morning! Work at 4pm today! Half day! :D Heeheee, so I slept until like 11am then I wake up. :D I'm so hungry now, gonna grab some food after this!

Yesterday was full day at work! At the first half, I do soup! Mean, scoop then serve. Hehee, easy job. Then I cooked the soup too when the soup finishes! Hehee, twice somemore. Heh, so fun! :D

At the next half, I was food server! I like this job. Wahaha, just serve only. But that night the bussers like not working leh, I kept having to clear the dishes on my way back. ): So troublesome!

Anyway, I burnt many parts of my hand during work yesterday. ): The pizza pan and the pasta plate. The most serious one was the pasta plate. The baked pasta leh. Now got scar there liao. T_T

Also, I sort of fell down on my way home. Haha, so embarrassing, luckily there wasn't anyone behind me at that point of time. I stepped on a hole, then I fell on my knees. Hahhahahhaa.

So far, I still like this job. :D

No comments: