Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good morning! Yesterday's work is from 2pm till 10pm. I don't like starting work at 2pm! Because its like you suddenly must cope into the busy busy atmosphere. LOL, like don't know whats going on. Next time I don't want come this timing already.

Was order taker for the morning part. Didn't took much order, as I've said, I was totally confused. Hahahhaha. Finally at 4pm till closing, I was Food runner! YAY! So happy! Heeheheh!

Anyway, since there are alot of Philippines in our outlet, Michelle asked them how to say "WAIT" in Philippines. Hahhaha, because we want to say in their language. LOL, so it was "Sandalilang". LOL! So funny to pronouce. Then we went on to try on May, but she like no reaction, so we were thinking if we said wrongly. Hahhaha.

Aunty Mhai then taught us a few more Philippine words. We learnt one which was "I like you" and "I don't like you anymore". LOL, then we try to say both together. So the listener will like, "You said you like me, then the next second, you say you don't like me anymore!". LOL, okay, enough.

Won't remember anyway. (: Too bad I don't have a maid now, so if the maid ask me to do some stuffs, I will.. SANDALILANG!! LOL! Hahhahahahhaa! Last time my maids alot like to scold secretly in their language one. LOL.

Okay lah, shall end here already! Good bye! (:

No comments: