Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Goood morning everybody! I'm back from chalet & bbq! Didn't took much photos cause Sister is also taking photos, so I shall just steal it from her. Hahaha! And we even went to took neoprints! I haven't been in a neoprint booth since like 2 years ago. Will be scanning the neoprint and upload it next time!

On Monday, went to work at 10am till 3pm. This timing is super shiok because early in the morning, do opening until 11am then the restaurant open. The time will pass super fast! :D In the morning, only Pei Shun and I were there. She settled the outside stuffs, while I settled the inside stuffs. Opened the bar and all.

At 11am, customer came in and I was suppose to be an Order taker. Bar and Food runner, 12pm then will be coming. In the end, I took the order, then must go in make the drinks, get the soup and serve the food. Crazy Max. Finally at 12pm, Efren came and do the bar. (:

Jasmine was suppose to be Food Runner, but she don't want, BUT I WANT! So we switched. :D So happy cause I LOVE being food runner. Hehehehehe. But that morning, staff werent enough, plus the new comer, who was suppose to be busser, WAS SUPER SLOW. Thus, every single one of us are doing pre-bussing too. Irritating max!

But nevermind, cause I ended work at 3pm! Wahahah, went home then prepared and cabbed over to the chalet. I'm lazy to elaborate futher. Hahahahah! The photos will talk, when I post them up next time. (:

Working from 12pm to 9pm today. I really really want to be food runner today ney~ ^^

No comments: