Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey guys! I'm back home from my first day of 2nd job! Hahahaha, my 2nd job is L.C.H (S) Pte Ltd. The company mainly deals marine insurance, all kinds of vessels from oil to cargo to passenger ones. Meaning like they work between underwriters and their clients to get the best deals and they earn through the brokerage.

So yeah, woke up at 7am this morning. Was in the train by 8am. Reached Raffles Place first. Then I went over to Exit I to wait for Michelle. When she reached, you turned the wrong direction and did not find Exit I. Lol, I gave her directions and she finally came out 10mins later. We didn't know how to go to the office, so Felistina(?) came down and fetch us up. Quite near ley. And its at the 22nd storey!

Michelle and I was placed in different departments. She's under Marine stuffs, and I'm under Non-marine & Marine Cargo stuffs. We are there to replace Wendy and Zoey, cause they leaving already. Michelle replacing Wendy, and I'm replacing Zoey. Both of us basically do filing and recording down stuffs. Not really sure about the details of hers, cause we different mah.

She shared table with Wendy, after she leave, then she will take over that table. As for me, I had a room. Hahaha. A room with office table and chair. And cupboards of related files. So I currently work inside the room with Zoey. While Michelle works opposite me, a few tables away.

My job everyday is to take the pile of papers from Judith, then check whether its under Marine Cargo, Motors, or General files. Then see the company name, find the file, then file accordingly, and record down. Put back the files and start on another one. Hahaha, simple. Michelle also somehow the same. The only problem is finding the files. Hahhaa, cause some at other places, or other people take.

Halfway through, Michelle was transferred over to check policies instead. Under her department too. My department don't need, cause Judith and Hui Yu doing already. But today she did sorting out only. Zoey told me checking policies, eye will pain one. Cause must check whether tally or not. Haha, whole day sit there check. I rather do filing.

Other than filing, I also do other stuffs. Because we got some boxes which consist of old files which is needed to be sent over to warehouses. We label the boxes, put the files in, then transfer the boxes somewhere else. Hahhaha.

I'm quite looking for work again tomorrow!

Ohyah, yesterday at Pizza Hut, I was doing Back of house for the morning! From 12pm to 4pm! Cause back of house not enough people, then I know how to do cut, so Jonah ask me do cut! Heh, I wear the cap and big apron. Giovani say I look better in that. I THINK SO TOO! :D

At night, I was food runner again. I think I now permanent food runner liao lor. I AM HAPPY! YESSA! Hahhaha, okay lah, shall end this post right here now cause I need to pack my closet. Need to find clothes to wear for work everyday! Hahahha, will show before and after photo to shock you guys abit. (:

No comments: