Sunday, December 05, 2010

Good morning! Haha, my facebook profile is so dead. ): All updated with my tweets only. SO SAD, but nevermind. Wahahaha. Anyway, today is my OFF DAY! :D Hehehehe, will be going to have dinner tonight to celebrate Grandpa's birthday, with all the subsequent people.

Yesterday at work, I was an Order Taker in the day. As usuals, easy job. At night, I was appointed to do BUSSER. Wahlao. Sian. In the end, I buss like one hour or so then I go inside kitchen help do the soup. After awhile around 8pm, I went in to the kitchen and help the kitchen people. Wahahaha, so fun! :D

Helped them to twist the Cheesy 7 Xmas edition Pizza that turkey ham on top. Helped to do some other things too. Last night sales was 10k. Hahahha! Good good! But I slacked all the way. NO LAH, I still got help de okay! Just no helping the one I'm appointed to help.. :X

Shall not elaborate further! OKAY. BYE BYE!

No comments: