Sunday, December 12, 2010

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. (: Hahahahhahahahaha! So formal.:/

Yesterday during work, Jonah challenged me to sell 15 Hut's Platters by the end of the day, which is 9pm, when I end work. I requested for a LARGE PIZZA if I managed to get it. Heeeheeehee. Anyway, Hut's Platter is this.



Heehee, Michelle also tried this challenge with Jonah a few days ago, but she started the challenge later, so her goal was 12. And she got 11! Hehee, so she get to bring home a LARGE PIZZA too! :D

At the end of 9pm, I sold 16 HUT'S PLATTERS! :D

I don't want to try this challenge anymore. So tiring! Have to ask every customer, "You want to try the Hut's Platter?". Then when they say "No.", will like SIANN!! Hahahha, but when they say "OKAY!", wahhh, immediately happy inside. Hahhahaahahah!

I still like being food runner after all. (:

No comments: