Wednesday, December 29, 2010



I'm extremely sleepy and tired today. I'm going to sleep early tonight, before 11pm. I PROMISE! (:

Nothing much to blog about work actually. What can I expect to have anything interesting things happening when I'm working a 9-6 office job. Hahah. I've got injuries from this work too. Pizza hut are cuts and burns. While this office is small cuts by FILES. I got like alot of cuts already lor. ):

Anyway, I don't know when will I have time to upload all the overdue photos. ): I'm like wanting to upload them, but I HAVE NO TIME! I need a day off.. BUT! Mum would surely be asking me to do lots of housework, and that will take away half od the day. Therefore, I rather not take any offs. HEHEHE. :D

Going to buy cup noodles and have them for lunch tomorrow! (: Heh.

Okay, its 10:20pm now. Should switch of the computer already! Goodbye!

No comments: