Sunday, December 26, 2010


Took care of the Bar in the morning because I was Drink runner and Syakir was LATE! Hahaha, then around 1pm plus, he took over. Then I went over and scoop soup. Helped Syakir when he needs help. (:

At 4pm till 5pm, I was food runner. Then 5pm till 6pm, I was doing Bar because Syakir needs to go for his break. Then from 6pm till night, I was FOOD RUNNER! Wahahah, happy max. :D

I got two injuries yesterday. ): First one was on my left index finger. There's a cut, by the pock dockets thingy. Second one was a bruise on my knee because.. I FELL DOWN. ): Hahaha, my tray flew away from my hand again. :X *embarrassed*

Anyway, I haven't update you guys that I'm going for a new job tomorrow. I will still be working at Pizza Hut of course, but only on weedends. My new job is some kind of office job, but the pay is higher than Pizza Hut. I still like Pizza Hut, so I still working at Pizza Hut. Haha, so I'm having 2 jobs on hand. (:

Which also means, I will be working, EVERYDAY. :/

No comments: