Thursday, December 03, 2009

Actually set alarm to wake up at 8am this morning.
But I keep pressing snooze until 8:30am then I wake up.
Haha, then as usual, on computer lor.
Then use until 10:30am, faster close computer then left house.
Check on my handphone, realise I got a new message.
Haha, recently my handphone is just left to rot there, so didn't really expect any message will come in.
Except for some irritating people's message which I don't really bother to reply.
Shao Xiong sent me a message asking me if I got socks or not.
Haha, he forget to bring socks.
So yeah, brought my socks along out of house.
MRT-ed to Novena, reach restaurant around 11:45am.
Passed Shao Xiong my socks.
Haha, must make sure tomorrow he return me is not chou chou der. =p
Shao Xiong and Lingwen standard, at Station B.
Actually all standard lah.
Lishan pantry, Jaslin food runner.
Then Qun jie today do food runner.
I do Station A myself.
Cashier still Shao Xiong and Me.
Today kitchen got a new guy.
Called Ah Shao.
The moment I saw him, my first impression of him is that he is those Ah beng type.
Like got go jail before that kind.
Then I go tell Shao Xiong, he say "Really meh? He very friendly ley."
Lol, then afternoon, Boss and Mother went to office to check on this guy.
Around 5:15pm, they came back.
They talked to Ah Shao.
And he was sacked in the end.
Well, the story is like this.
Boss went to check on him, called up the restaurants he claimed he work before, but none of the restaurants recognise him.
Shao Xiong overheard that this guy got some bad record, then go jail before der.
After being sack, the guy changed back to his clothes.
Lol, more look like Ah Beng now.
Haha, then some drama happened.
Boss called the Police.
LOL, glad that I understand Hokkien.
Ah Shao all along was like speaking Hokkien, talk like some gangster.
Hahaha, police came, then everything settled, then no more show.
Jian Sheng which came at 6pm, didn't saw the drama, so he keep asking what happen.
LOL, but none of us tell him, cause we lazy.
When the drama happened, only, Shao Xiong and me saw.
Including the kitchen people, Boss and Mother.
Hahaha, at night quite alot of customers.
Actually I be Food Runner.
Cause only Shao Xiong, Ling Wen, Jian Sheng and me working.
So yeah, nobody run food.
Shao Xiong and Ling Wen section B.
Jian Sheng Section A.
I run food, then nobody do pantry liao.
Nobody take Section A the orders liao.
So Boss asked Ling Wen to go run food instead.
Then Jian Sheng help Shao Xiong.
I then go Section A.
Everything I do myself. ):
Take order, clear table, set table.
LOL, then sometimes when Boss not making the drinks, I need go make also.
Cashiering also.
Busy Busy Busy!
Then 9pm, Jian Sheng left.
Shao Xiong say Jian Sheng very slow motion.
Hahaha, I think Shao Xiong going vomit blood sooner or later.
Today again, one customer stay until 10pm plus still sit there talk talk.
So Shao Xiong say pretend close lights.
So I go off the other side the lights.
I off until left their table the light on then they leave. -.-
Haha, and and Shao Xiong today knock until his head.
HAHAHA, Karma.
Everytime laugh me knock until head or what, say I stupid.
Now my turn say back him ler! :D
LOL, today morning burnt until my tongue when drinking soup.
Then at work, accidentaly touch until the Curry Fish Head the claypot.
Burn until my finger.
When closing, then hot water also kena me abit.
Today is kena burn day. +_+
After work, took MRT with Shao Xiong again.
Reach Pasir Ris, alighted then go wait 359 bus.
In the bus, don't know why suddenly my face like hot hot der.
Feel some heat producing.
The feeling is like you know, when after running, then sit down there, got like heat produce from body that feeling.
When I reach home, Mum ask me why my face red red.
Lol, I also don't know why ley.
Hopefully I don't fall sick or what. :/




Guys drink to forget about girls.
Girls drink to think back about the guy.

When guys are in love, they become poor.
When girls are in love they become pretty.

Guys can forget, but can’t forgive.
Girls can forgive but can’t forget.

Guys break up when they feel love from another girl.
Girls break up when they feel the separation from their man.

Guys feel curiosity towards all girls.
Girls feel curiosity towards guys who are interested in them.

When guys are heartbroken they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl.
When girls are heartbroken they try to find his characteristics in another guy.

But finally, guys wish to be her first love, girls wish to be his last
.

No comments: