Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last night actually planned to sleep early.
But around 11pm, was about to go and sleep, suddenly the TV shows that the Special Edition of Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) is showing at Channel U at 11:30pm.
I was like.. " I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP ALREADY!". :x
Heehee, So I ended up watching until 1:45am.
The ending so sad lor. ):
But still very nice.
This show actually I've only watched the last episode before.
But that episode is enough to make me wanna watch the whole show!
Maybe when school reopens, when I have more time, I'll watch it in the internet. (:
Before sleep, I set my alarm to ring at 8am.
But I ended up pressing snooze until 9am then I wake up. =S
Heehee, so just bathe then fly to work liao.
Morning was so dreading to go to work.
Reach restaurant around 10:45am.
Help Shao Xiong do some things then go bank to bank in money.
Reach the bank, sia dao.
Long queue. ):
End up 11:30am then go back restaurant.
When back at restaurant, already got a few customers inside liao.
Shao Xiong ask me go run food.
Cause inside they cook hao ler.
So rush rush rush, finally all serve finish.
Then I go pin my hair all that.
LOL, no time to pin my hair.
12pm, sis came.
Shao Xiong ask me continue run food.
1pm, Jian Yun, Carol and Ling Wen came.
Actually wanted Jian Yun to run food, but Boss ask me to run food instead.
Jian Yun to help Carol at Section A.
Sis do pantry and as usual, Shao Xiong and Ling Wen at Section B.
Morning not much people.
So not that much food to run.
Heehee.
3pm had my breaktime.
Sister made me walk all the way to United Square just to help her buy her McWings.
Rawr. ):
Shouldn't have agreed, didn't know that it was raining.
Have to walk underpass lor.
SO LONG the underpass.
If never rain can cross road, must more easier and faster.
But already agree to help, so I just go lor.
Jian Yun breaktime from 3pm to 6pm, he also go United Square.
LOL, I wonder what can he do in this 3 hours lor.
So long, if its me I confirm bored to death.
Reach United Square very pek chek.
Cause step into alot puddles, then my shoe wet!
!@#$%^&
Ate at Pastamania since pastamania is just beside Mcdonalds.
Heehee, ate the creamy chicken spagetti.
So yummmy!!
Plus got the cheeese.
Hoho, I love cheeeeeeeeeeeese! ^~^
After eating then go buy my sis's McWings then walk back to Novena Square through that stupid underpass.
Reach restaurant then go back to work.
Peeled Oranges!
Then suddenly got drinks alot order either Coffee, or Ice Milk Tea or Ice Lemon Tea all that.
Walao, need make Coffee and Tea.
So troublesome, have to stir the powder, then put into the "Sock".
For Tea its not the leh-cheh cause the tea very fast go through the "sock".
But Coffee hor, have to wait freaking long for all the coffee to go through the "sock".
I don't like making Coffee. ):
At night Jian Yun and I run food.
Boss say want I train Jian Yun, cause he still not that good in running food.
Aiyah, Jian Yun quite clever mah, no need teach der.
He will ownself see and learn!
I like lydat der.
This is the first time I train people run food, don't have to talk so much der.
Normally have to keep explaining all that, this one easy peasy.
He see one time, then he know liao. :D
Hoho, at night got lots and lots of customers.
Then Ah Bing, which previously was one of the chef, who becomes a Dishwasher now, have to help out with the cooking.
Cause haha, kitchen only got Ah Ming and Ah Bing.
The rest all kena sack.
Now is Mother cook, Ah Bing cook those fried der things, Ah Ming take the ingredients all that.
So yeah, at night, no dishwasher.
All the plates stack so high.
Pity Ah Bing, after doing his Curry fish head all that still have to go back washing.
I wonder why Boss don't just hire one dishwasher and then let Ah Bing go back being his chef.
I think better lor.
Haha, at night serve food I just stay inside the kitchen.
Jian Yun do all the serving to outside.
So he walk alot, I just stand inside, help him scoop rice, then take the paper and the food to the tray.
Then he serve out.
Hohoho.
Not I bully him kay, he ownself prefer this way.
Everytime don't let me serve Curry Fish Head, he say heavy.
LOL, then got a few times he went out to serve, then got another dish come, then just nice is the same table he serving.
So I brought out the food in a tray, walk over to the table, he was at there waiting for the person to put the dishes finish on the table.
Then I see his tray got space, so I transfer the dish from my tray to his tray.
Muahaha, so I dun have to wait. :X
Everytime I do this, then he would say "Oh.. OH.." sacarsticly.
Hahhahahaa.
Theres come to a point where there is no rice bowl left.
Cause nobody wash mah.
So when need rice bowl, go wash one dirty one, then clean then put the rice.
Haha, so funny.
Then the serving spoon also no more, so we use the normal spoon.
Haha, so small, the big big fork also dun have, we go use the normal fork.
I see the paper all printing out continuesly.
Never ending.
If I am Ah Ming, I confirm stress like siao.
The paper print until damm long siah.
Lol, Finally at 9pm, the customers no more ler.
So Ah Bing go back wash his moutain high dishes.
Boss ask me and Jian Yun to help him.
Ask him dun stress, dun kan chiong.
LOL, at 10pm finally end work!
Happy happy!
Tomorrow same people working. (:
I want run food tmrw!
So fun, dun have to stress over customers lor.
Haha, but I don't think I will be running food lor. ):
Sad sad!
Haha. (:

I'm happy now because I finally felt something from you.
I hope this isn't short-term. (:

Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before.

No comments: