Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Woke up at nine and left house at nine thirty.
Haha, today woke starts at eleven am.
Reach restaurant, first person I saw was Shao Xiong.
HE CUT HIS HAIR.
HAHAHA, he look so good boy now.
Like some primary school kid, hair straight straight der.
Morning I do pantry.
Shao Xiong and Ling Wen at Station B, Carol at Station A and Jian Yun be food runner.
Morning not much people leh.
And and and, I seriously hate making Ice Kachang.
SO troublesome.
Around 2pm the customers all gone liao.
Then Boss went home.
Five of us down there chatting about something.
Jian Yun I think its his first time hearing us speaking about all this.
LOL, then I told him I'm working until 30th, then he say "Wah, then I work until 31st can liao".
Haha, Javier yesterday told me he working until the middle of January.
Jaslin today last day.
Lesser and lesser part timers liao.
All don't want work liao.
Left Esther and Li Shan having no intentions of quitting.
LOL!
Jian Yun everytime happy when got like 3hours of breaktime.
But hor Javier everytime get like 3 or 2 hours breaktime, he will sian, he even brought one damm thick der storybook to read.
HAHA.
When Shao Xiong having his breaktime at 3, I go clean the coffee cups.
Cause the cup inside all stain the coffee colour.
I got nothing to do mah, so I go scrub scrub.
So clean now. :D
But hor, scrub until my hand red red. ):
Scrub finish just nice 4pm liao.
I went for my break, leaving to Shao Xiong to clear up the mess I made. :x
Heeheehee.
At night only got Shao Xiong, Carol, Ling Wen and me.
So I do food runner. (:
So seng nang again!
I mean its like a no-brain job.
Don't have to think.
Just serve to table. LOL.
At night suddenly alot people.
Then the food come out like siao.
Got one time the Curry Fish Head and Fish Maw Soup come out together.
They go put in both together in one tray
Walao, damm heavy.
Somemore one is at Section A, one is at Section B.
Hands almost break.
Hahaha, then got one time the rice cooker spoil, so the rice not hot liao.
Have to put to microwave each time.
And the rice getting lesser and lesser.
Ah Ming and I were like trying to scoop rice out of the remaining rice in the rice cooker.
Cause all is the bottom one, brown brown liao.
Haha, just nice sell finish last bowl then no more customer ler.
Boss left around 9pm.
Nine plus start closing liao.
So tired lor.
Do until I want sleep.
Ah Ming and Ah Bing all so looking forward to 25th cause the restaurant is CLOSED.
They finally got off day liao.
They no off day lor, everyday work.
Then they down there saying they want do what.
Ah Bing say he want sleep until 1 plus then go Orchard see the lights.
LOL, Ah ming say he want sleep whole day.
He very tired. LOL!
Haha, 10pm like that left restaurant with Shao Xiong.
Go take MRT.
He alighted at Dhoby Ghaut then I continue my long journey home!
Hais, my right eye still red red and itchy itchy. ):
SAD SAD! D:

No comments: