Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Fall asleep at 3am last night.
But I woke up at 7:30am today.
Used the computer.
And around 9am, called Sharon, shes like still in her dreamy land.
She answers me in a sleepy tone.
Haha, she say she 2am then sleep, then very tired, cannot wake up.
End up, we meet 9:35am.
Suppose to report at band room by 10am.
We're late for sure.
And I was too lazy to go look for my socks, I just wore my school shoes without socks. =x
When the bus reaches school, we alighted from the bus and walk towards the school.
Then a taxi came, Sean, ZachR and Aqil came out.
Haha, late also.
Walk in band room, then did a few so called admin stuffs.
Very fast end already.
Like 11am like that end already.
Left band 11 plus with Khaliun and Sharon.
Went over to White Sands KFC for lunch.
After lunch then go walk walk awhile, and also buy my comb.
Khaliun really feels like a mother to me~
I'm like her daughter.
Then she take care me. (:
I like when people dotes on me and takes care of me. ^-^
Left White Sands around 12:30pm.
Went home.
Bathed then used abit of the computer.
Left house around 3:30pm with Daddy and Mummy.
Took cab over to Bedok, cause we're lazy to take MRT over.
Heehee, reach there then mum go look for the things that she want to buy.
After she bought her things, then we went in the supermarket, cause got aircon.
LOL, then I saw a shelf full of Care Bears.
So damn cute laa they.
Cannot resist the urge to play with them. =p
Shermeen have seen before how am I when I play with soft toys.
Then took photos.





Cute right!!?
HEEEHEEEHEEEE. :D
After that, sister came over around 5plus.
Had dinner around 6pm.
After dinner, went over to kcccc ktv together as a family.
KTV until 10pm, then cabbed home.
Tomorrow I'm working full day.
Same for the rest of the week, till Sunday.
Then next week is Band Camp already.
But I'm not staying over.
Just like the previous years, mum don't allow.
So yeah, got to report before breakfast, and maybe leaving at night.
I don't know what time, but all I know is that I'll be going home alone in the night.
Dark dark, scary scary der.
Last year I still have someone who sends me home.
But this year, I have no one. ):
Nevermind, no big deal right?
Its not as if I'm going to die.
Haha, oh yah and, just now at ktv, Daddy sang one song.
Then Sis and I were like feeling fed-up with the song lyrics.
Cause the guy in there so bad.
Listen to it and you'll understand. (:

Lobo - How Can I Tell Her



Angry right?
So bad the guy.
Got this very good der girl liao, still want the another one.
Then don't dare tell the girl about the another girl. -.-
LOL.

I like this song. (:

李克勤 - 红日



And I love my current blog song! (:
Okay lah, I go sleep already.
Good night readers!


I lay there at night, trying to fall asleep.
But each time I close my eyes, memories of you flash through my mind.
But then I open my eyes and welcome myself back to reality.
Because I know now, you and I weren't ever really meant to be.

No comments: