Monday, November 30, 2009

Woke up at 8am today and left house for work at 9am.
Reach restaurant around 10 plus.
Nobody there, only got the kitchen people.
Went to on lights, then on the cpu, and the cashier all that.
Count money and some other stuffs.
Around 10:55am, Lishan came.
I helped her do some of the pantry things already, the rest I give her do.
Awhile, Ling Wen, Jaymie and Jaslin come.
Javier was late today.
He overslept.
Haha, then in the morning, Jaymie do Section A, Ling Wen Section B, Lishan Pantry, Jaslin and Javier run food.
Boss and I take order and cashiering.
Morning nothing much lah.
Then 2pm, Lishan and Jaslin left.
3pm, Ling Wen and I go break.
Jaymie 4pm to 5pm, Javier 4pm to 6pm.
In the evening, got one new guy, called Eu Jian Sheng.
Lol, Javier's friend.
Boss ask me teach him how serve drinks, serve bills all that.
Cause tonight he will be doing that, same for tomorrow.
And train him all the basics.
Evening, I do pantry, cashier and take order.
Javier run food alone, Jaymie section A, Ling Wen section B.
Haha, when Jian Sheng first put on the apron, his first sentence was "Eee, put this one then not nice alrdy, like wearing skirt".
LOL, and hor, he serve drinks, very not balance der.
Very scared he will drop the tray lor.
9pm, Ling Wen and Jaymie left.
Left Javier, Jian Sheng and me.
Boss do the closing of pantry and cashier together with me, while Javier and Jian Sheng clear the tables all that.
Jian Sheng still ask need mop floor or not. -.-
Until 10pm do finish everything then go MRT together with Javier and Jian Sheng.
They took the towards Jurong east der, I took the towards Marina Bay der.
Bid-goodbye then my train come.
In the MRT so damn cold lor.
Still got wind blowing der.
Freezing like in the refrigerator.
Okay lah, not that exaggerated. =p
Tomorrow not working.
Going for band in the morning, then out with family in the evening.
And and, my 海派甜心 Episode 5 out already!
I don't care now 12:21 AM already.
I'm so gonna watch NOW!
BYEEEEE!!

No comments: